It’s for asking questions to help you fix WordPress Techie challenges fast.
Who Uses WordPress Live Help?
- You want immediate results and solve your WordPress Techie problem tight now.
- You’re tired of spinning circles, buying ebooks, trying to figure out how to implement the geeky theory in the practical world of WordPress.
- In one hour, your problem needs to be solved, and fast!
How Does It Work?
Like all our WordPress Live Help packages. It’s very simple. Just follow these easy, fast, and simple steps:
- Fill in the form on your right (or below if you’re on a mobile phone)
- Answer the simple questions and share with us what an urgent WordPress Problem is.
- Wayne Hatter will confirm your requests by email and lead you to the WordPress Live Help package to get started.
- He’ll follow up and within 4 hours about your WordPress needs and help you solve them.
How do We Manage Your WordPress Project?
The tools we use are friendly and we love using them because they give that extra personal touch to our clients.
You’ll see how we are real people, behind our website and computer screen.
Tools We Use to Manage Your WordPress Project:
Zoom, which is a free tool to download. It’s a free tool to use and helps our clients share their urgent requests in detail.
Full-Screen Desktop Share. This helps tremendously to see your computer screen and your WordPress Blog / Site in real-time.
We will guide you practically and walk you through to solve your WordPress techie problems solved, right there and then.
Most of your WordPress practical solutions won’t need days, weeks, or months. They are techie stuff, which we can solve fast and under 30 minutes or one hour.
We walk you through (LIVE), using Skype and Full-Screen Desktop Sharing. We Identify the obstacles and remove the obstacles so you can focus on what matters most in your home business.
- Too busy and need us to solve your WordPress Problem fast.
- How To Install WordPress or you’ve installed and it’s not showing.
- How To buy a Domain Name.
- How To configure your URL Permalinks.
- How To Install WordPress Plugins.
- How To Navigate Through You WordPress Admin Panel login.
- How To Remove or Add New Pages.
- How To add or remove content and videos.
- How To use the menus or organize your pages.
- How to add a new page to your navigation bar.
- How to change the theme color.
- Knowing what WordPress Theme to use and why.